Thursday, October 13, 2011

KEEP YOUR HEAD UP, KEEP YOUR HEART STRONG...

My brother sent me this music video to check out by this artist I had never heard of before, Ben Howard...
I watched and listened and felt, cried a happy tear and really wanted to share it with everyone, it'll probably make you smile will make your soul feel awesome, I can almost guarantee it. Happy Thursday!

Keep your head up, Keep your heart strong...


ps- how cool was that water slide?

pss- oh and I went to itunes and bought the record too... if this song hits you like it hits me, support him, here's the link to his record on itunes:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/ben-howard/id456822495

4 comments:

  1. It's like Jason Mraz meets Bruno Mars.... Love it and Love the video. Thank you for the share. gorgeous. hugs. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke, Have you checked out Jack O'Pierce yet? I know--have told you about them a zillion times :)
    So great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic... heading over to itunes right now!
    Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Must tell you that I can't stop listening to Ben Howard now... Thank you!

    ReplyDelete