Monday, November 5, 2012

I'M DREAMING OF A WHITE CHRISTMAS ON ELECTION DAY...

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, dogs and cats, snowmen and snowwomen, republicans and democrats... and even independents

There are two things you need to do today...

VOTE
and less importantly, but still pretty importantly...

Please take a listen to my brand new Christmas album, WHITE CHRISTMASavailable today on itunes! I'm kind of the biggest fan of Christmas, and I've always wanted to record a full length holiday record, so it was a real joy makin' this one, spiritual even. The Londy Loo and me listened to a lot of Carpenters Christmas Portrait (only the best christmas record of all time) on those 100 degree summer days to get into the Holiday spirit.

There is of course some fresh interpretations of Carols of old, a couple modern classics, and I even wrote a few tunes of my own, including a Christmas song about forgiveness that I'm feeling good about. Overall it is a melodic, harmonious collection of tunage, that will pair nicely with some hot chocolate while setting up the Christmas tree.... in a few short weeks.
 
Special thanks to Chris Seefried for helping me create this merry little piece of work.

Have a holly jolly election day!


TRACK LISTING:

Christmas time is here
have yourself a merry little christmas
o come all ye faithful
last christmas
christmas card (new original)
silent night
wonderful christmastime
i love christmas (the GWG)
*blue christmas
*california Christmas
what child is this

*produced by Dave Cobb


11 comments:

  1. Oooh Brooke, Christmas it's my favourite time of the year. I've just bought your record and it's as good as I expected to be. I'm pretty sure I will be listening to it from now until Christmas. And you look really beautiful in the cover, red suits you :)

    Are you planning on doing any more albums with Jack? Or are you completely focus on your baby girl?

    I miss your posts, have a great day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this photo. I'm so excited for the Christmas season!
    jennybodell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore your music! EXCITED for your Christmas album! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow wow WOW is that a great cover to an album or what. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Listening now. I love it so far! The photography is super cute and I am so excited to integrate your unique album to my ever growing Christmas album collection! Thanks for making music :) -www.simplyalexandramyfavoritethings.blogspot.com - Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for Christmas music! Love the pic. You look like the sweet angelic version of Veruca Salt here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will definitely be checking this out! Last Sunday I started listening to Christmas music, I like to soak up as much of that Christmas cheer as possible this time of year. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Purchased. Listened. Loved.

    You are a multi-talented lady! Hugs to you and yours. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am listening to it right now and it makes me so happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just found your blog and I'm happy I did. Congratulations on the new album. And your baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amen on the carpenters Christmas album! I buy one new Christmas album every year and this year it it yours! I've been a fan since American Idol and just found your blog and am a friend on Instagram. Your baby girl is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete