Tuesday, August 23, 2011

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN...

We are proud to present: 




We couldn't be more excited to give this to the world today. A big time thanks to iTunes for rocking the release in such an incredible way. To our amazing friends who have helped us create this lil' labor of love, we couldn't have pulled this off with out you. Team work rules. 

DANNY COCKE
BRAD FUHRMAN
JUSTIN BARNES
BRANT BILES
TREVER HOEHNE
LIZ FRANCO
GLENN WEATHERSON
ADAM CULVEY
STEVEN TRACHTENBROIT
MATT JOHNSON

(I FEEL LIKE I AM FORGETTING PEOPLE, FORGIVE ME, THIS LIST WILL GROW FOR SURE)

To you the fans, well, you are pretty much the reason we do this. 
Thank you for sustaining us and our art. We appreciate you so very much.

PS: if you aren't ready to invest $4.95 in JACK AND WHITE quite yet, 
that's totally cool, we gotchya covered with a 

.....................................................................
"If you build it, they will come."



10 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Brooke! Love love love the EP - it has totally brightened my week. Thanks for makin' pretty music.

    oh that Liz Franco... love her dearly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I downloaded it during my lunch break today, and I'm already in love with it! Y'all are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will it also be released as a physical CD?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm super excited about it, just bought it. I've been listening to it all day. Feathers is by far my favourite song :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Before Hurricane Irene potentially knocks out my Internet connection, I just wanted to say that "Gemini" is an exercise in awesomeness. Great job, Jack and White!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with Fritz -- I want a physical CD of Gemini, Brooke! When will that be available?

    ReplyDelete
  7. So exciting! Can't wait to hear it...I'm off to iTunes to check it out now! Keep breaking legs and thank you for all the wonderful music you continue to bring...love it!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wahooo! Nothing feels as good as a new release. Live it up my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to hear it, but I'll have to wait and see if it ventures beyond the walls of iTunes. Hopefully, it will.

    ReplyDelete