Friday, August 19, 2011

LITTLE MISS MOMMA...

Ashley Stock... cute times a million she is, and the nicest too. Since moving to my new hood we've met and are becoming fast friends. Oh and our husbands also clicked real swell and get together for golf games. We both share a passion for fashion and all things crafty, I am blown away by her little craft room and all the lovely things that she creates. I also discovered that she has this adorable blog, where she shares how to make super cool stuff with loads of pretty pictures, and yet beyond all the cuteness is an authentic gal with a heart of gold which shines through in her very personable posts about her life, being a wife, and a mother to that little W, whom is out of this world cute (obviously the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, i know i keep saying cute, but seriously), as well she courageously gets personal about her own struggles in a way that is honest, relatable and refreshing. And what a writer! Inspiring... 


Anywho, a few weeks back she had so kindly asked me to join her in a fashion post. So I showed up to her house with a suitcase full of shoes and a stack of clothes and we got to mixing and matching and snapping photos... oh yeah she's a solid photographer too! Honestly, Ashley is the kind of gal that a girl could be jealous of, but then you meet her and you can't, instead you just admire her an ya simply love her... If you read her blog, I'm sure you agree... you can check out the post Here... again, she's the nicest! A Humungous thankyou Little Miss Momma... 


OH AND PS... SHE IS GIVING AWAY A SIGNED COPY OF THE NEW JACK AND WHITE GEMINI EP! GO TO HER BLOG FOR DETAILS...


19 comments:

  1. Can't believe you two have become friends, I'm a fan of both. Ashley is so strong! Beautiful post :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of you guys! You are both so great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your outfits! You look beautiful! And of course, loved you on AI! I was pregnant with my son that season and glued to the TV rooting for you. He loves to watch the show with me now too.

    -Christy (Skinned Knees)
    www.skinnedkneesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of love coming for LMM! :) Your outfits rocked! <3 Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following you now from LMM! Great blog yourself:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im a new follower! SO excited to see you live in our hood (Ash and I are practically neighbors). HUGS girly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sent from lmm :) glad to have a new blog friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore your new songs!! I came over here from LMM!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are a-dorable!!! I heart all things vintage/estate/thrifted/yard saled and flea marketed-but you make it LOOK good!!!
    So glad LMM sent me your way-I am super excited for your new song to come out. I hate to say I don't watch AI so I wasn't familiar but your voice is beautiful, eccentric and unique just like your style!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just wrote on Ashley's blog, but I have to tell you how much I LOVE you!! I would be that same stupid-teenager-like idiot babbling about how much I love you and all of your songs/style/hair/everything! I'm glad you two met and now I know that you've got a blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. saw you on LMM! i've been a fan since AI and i'm glad to find you have a blog! i'm following your blog now :) can't wait to read more! -steph

    ReplyDelete
  12. Coming over from LMM! You are so stinkin' cute..absolutely loved you on Idol and am so happy to know you have a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. um yeah, so I totally voted for you a million times and am shouting it to the world HAHA!!

    your music is amazing. you are amazing and your STYLE is amazing. If I lived in LA you had better bet I would be there at your show, however since I don't live in LA I will most definitely be purchasing your CD from itunes the second it's available!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stopped by from LMM!! I think you're going to be my thrifting hero! Love it!,

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your blog! Stopping by from the fabulous feature on LMM! I am a huge thrift/garage sale and mix with some good pieces too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Brooke ~ I found your blog from Ashley at Little Miss Momma. I didn't come over for the giveaway, but just to tell you how much I loved you on American Idol! I've wondered about you & I'm delighted to find you here! I will be praying that HUGE things will happen in your life and career. You are Precious! Hugs ~ Jo
    jomoseley57@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stopped over from LMM to comment. I am so proud of the success you've had since American Idol and even prouder that I chose to follow you from your first audition. Artists like you are always welcome additions to the music industry, and I will continue to buy your music as long as you continue to make it. You are truly a talented woman, not to mention a beautiful one inside and out.

    Now I know I can't single handedly make this happen, but I'd love to see you live. Only problem is I live in New Jersey. Any chance you come east one of these days? I'd be honored and humbled to see you perform in person.

    "Gemini" is magnificent. Thank you again!

    -Matt
    mashort07@verizon.net (or gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the cool fashion pics on LMM-they rock, you have a talent for fashion as well as music, Brooke, my dear!I have been a fan since the first time I saw you on Idol-the very first audition I connected with you immediately,even though it was just a couple minutes!Been with you every day since. So happy to meet you in Seattle at Chop Suey. Please come back to Seattle :)So stoked about Gemini!

    ReplyDelete
  19. u guys are so fun! i have been following LMM for a while now! i wish i could hang with you guys!! LOL!!! love the looks!!!!

    ReplyDelete